Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4016 JI WON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4016 JI WON

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-03-28 18:35:40    조회: 1,262회    댓글: 0

“MY CIA ENGLISH CAMP EXPERINCES”

I arrived here in Philippines at January 7, 2018. I felt tired because I rode an airplane at night. I wanted to go to villa and sleep tight. I was also sad because I missed my parents in Korea. I joined CIA English camp because my parents told me to join. I didn’t wanted to come here without my parents, so I said I will not come here. However, my parents said, learning English here in Philippines is good. It can help my English ability to improve that’s why I came here. My first friends here in CIA camp were my villamates. It was easy to be friend because we lived in the same villa and sleep together. My villamates are namely Alice, Amy, Jamie, Celina, Olivia, Reina, Sarah and Sally. I had many memorable experiences here in CIA English Camp. Activity that I like the most is shopping. I can buy snacks, drinks, and other things that I like. I also liked zip lining. First, I thought it will be scary to ride. But, it was not scary at all. It was fun and cool to ride because of fresh air. I liked the Plantation Bay, too. We did mini golf, swam to the sea, rode a bike, and went to the game room. The buffet that I ate for lunch was very delicious. I learned more about grammar, reading, writing, speaking, and listening. During my native class, I listened to the teachers discussions. I also participated in the class. I think I can’t join CIA English Camp again because I’ve already studied too much here and I would be busy at my school in Korea.

1a967ff0c27a2dc06d2bbca9dd059647_1522229737_558.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.