Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4019 ON YOU > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4019 ON YOU

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 12:11:09    조회: 1,261회    댓글: 0

MY CIA ENGLISH CAMP EXPERIENCES

Experience is the best teacher. The experiences and lessons we have in life lead us to a brighter world. I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7th 2018. On my first day here in CIA, it was tiring and boring because studying English is not fun at first. I joined CIA CAMP because my parents wanted me to learn English and I want to learn English too. My first friends here in CIA CAMP were Selina, Amy, Reina, Julia and Alice. My memorable experiences were when we went Plantation bay. Also, we had swimming, we played mini golf, we rode bicycle, we played billiards and we played waterslide. It’s a great experience for me because of the great people I met in CIA. They are like my second family here. I will always treasure those happy moments and will be forever grateful for the things I’ve learned in CIA CAMP. I learned many things such like, the basic rules and forms of grammar, and also I appreciate the importance of learning English. Learning is fun even if it is sometimes boring. I don’t want to join CIA CAMP again because it’s hard to wake up early in the morning. But, I’m thankful because I learned English a lot here.

61ae02a743d2c64604e136af8b991c22_1522638648_3801.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.