Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4020 HYEIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4020 HYEIN

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 12:12:48    조회: 1,262회    댓글: 0

MY EXPERIENCES IN CIA

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7, 2018. On my first day here in CIA, I felt a little bit sad because I`m apart with my family. But then I was so happy and excited to met my new friends. It`s my decision to be part of CIA English Camp but my dad against to my decision but it`s okay my mom is there to support me. I want to learn how to speak English so that I can communicate with foreign people. As the time goes by, I felt comfortable to be here in CIA. I have met my new friends namely Jamie, Alice, Sarah, Genie and Amy. They are always there for me. When I am sad we talked and we laughed a lot. It`s a nice feeling to have a friends like them they are very kind. We have a lot of memories in CIA. During activities, We have so much fun together. We went shopping, eating hamburger and fries at Jollibee, plantation bay, watching movie, jmall and orphanage. I was amazed to the children because I really like to teach children. I`m a little bit upset because I heard their story. I want to help them. I learned a lot here in CIA English Camp. I learned to communicate with my friends and also to my teachers. It`s really amazing and fantastic. I really like CIA English Camp. Teachers are very kind and activities are good. I hope I can come back here next camp. Thank you!

61ae02a743d2c64604e136af8b991c22_1522638761_5011.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.