Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-4023 CHEEUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-4023 CHEEUN

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 13:05:05    조회: 1,184회    댓글: 0

MY CIA EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7, 2018. When I arrived here, I felt very tired but I was amazed because people in the Philippines are very hospitable. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn English. I know that English language is important in our daily lives especially if I’m going to communicate foreign people. In this camp, I gained a lot of friends but I only have one special friend, her name is Shin Cho Youn. She is a good friend of mine. She is a friend whom I can trust for. We’ve shared a lot of memories together. We went to SM City Cebu. We bought our favorite foods. We went to many beautiful places in Cebu. In this camp, I’ve learned a lot of things. First, I learned how to be a responsible student. Being responsible is a good quality of a student because I can help my parents doing household chores. Second, I learned the basic English. I can communicate to other people. I’m so glad and thankful that I’m part of this camp. Hoping to be part of this camp again!

61ae02a743d2c64604e136af8b991c22_1522641892_3902.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.