Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-6005 SEUNGJAE > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-6005 SEUNGJAE

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 13:31:17    조회: 1,226회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in Philippines last January 7,2018.On my first day here in CIA I was so excited to meet new friends .I felt sad because I’m not used to be a part of my family and I missed them so bad. But when I saw the environment and the other students smiling around me I was quite amazed .My parents sent me to CIA English Camp for me to study English, and learned more about English Language. It’s  not just my parents will but this is also what I wanted .Because I want to communicate with people from different nationality by the used of English Language .English Language is very essential in our society  that’s why I studied English here. As I expected I met new friends here in CIA English Camp, my friends are the following Dennis, Danny, Hoon, Mile, Ka Ji, Joe and many more. I like playing with them and I  had a lots of unforgettable moments with  them .My memorable experiences here in CIA is going SM  and eating fried chicken and rice in Jollibee. I had so much fun in Plantation Bay riding banana boat and I also  enjoy swimming into the  sea .Bohol experience is fun but very tired. I really like and love CIA English Camp activities .I learned to be independent and I also learned to manage my time as well as being responsible with my things. I will encourage my other friends to join CIA English Camp too.

61ae02a743d2c64604e136af8b991c22_1522643469_9458.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.