Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-J4001 Haeun > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-J4001 Haeun

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 13:33:27    조회: 1,228회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 7, 2018. On my first day here in CIA, I was scared. The environment made me surprised. I came here because I wanted to learn more in English. I met many friends and their names are Ye rin, Mary, Sarah, and Aaliyah. They are kind and nice friends. I am happy to meet them. We have memorable moments together. We have a lot of experiences here in CIA English Camp. But my most memorable experienced was my first day night in CIA Camp. I felt little sad. However as days passed by, I already adapted everything. I knew how to adjust my feelings. Now, I have so much fun! Because in CIA Camp have many activities. We went to shopping, zip lining, and swimming in Plantation Bay. Zip line was my first time. I felt nervous and little excited. I also have fun when I was at J mall. Through the experiences in CIA Camp, I learned a lot, not only learning English but I also learned how to understand the attitude of everyone. On the other hand, time management is very useful. In CIA Camp time is gold. Also CIA teachers are kind and taught us very well. I want to join again in CIA Camp but I will not leave Korea.  

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.