Logger Script 30th CIA English camp - 2-J4004 JIMIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp - 2-J4004 JIMIN

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 13:34:59    조회: 1,202회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 07, 2018. On my first day here I was very afraid and nervous because I don’t know about this place and it is also my first time to be far away from my family, but we have a safe accommodation here. Besides my parents wanted me to learn to speak English language, so I agreed to their opinion that is why I came here. In CIA Camp I met five new friends their names are Beryl, Jiwoo, So Yeon, Reina and Lisa, since it was my first time here. I can’t forget with these friends, we went to SM Mall also we had delicious dinner and a lot of snacks that we brought that’s why I didn’t forget that we went there. If someone ask me about “What did you learned in CIA English Camp?” I will tell them I learned about many things, because In CIA camp they taught me how to speak English confidently and they taught me how to meet new friends. Or if someone asked me “Do you want to join English Camp again?” I will tell them “I’d like to join again.” Because teachers are very kind, also in CIA camp friends are very kind and their activities are good too. I hope I can come here again. Thank you!

61ae02a743d2c64604e136af8b991c22_1522643694_3784.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.