Logger Script 30th CIA English camp -4005 BO YEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

30th CIA English camp -4005 BO YEON

작성자: CIA영어캠프님    작성일시: 작성일2018-04-02 13:48:43    조회: 1,289회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

My name is Kim Bo Yeon and my English name is Emma. I’m 11 years old. I arrived here in Cebu International Academy, Cebu City, Philippines last January 1, 2018 at around 12 AM. Since this is my first time joining the CIA English Camp, during my first day in the camp I felt sad because I already miss my Mom and celebrating New Year without her is such a blue experience. The reason why I joined CIA English Camp was that I want to learn more about English language for I want to become a diplomat in the near future and to make new friends. My first friend in CIA is Joe because she is very jolly and fun to be with. Joe is also a good leader. I have a lot of memorable experiences here in CIA. Every Wednesday and every weekend I feel so excited because we will have activities. My most memorable experiences were when we went in J-Park and in Plantation Bay where we had fun in riding on sea sport rides such as Jet Ski and banana boat. The things that I’ve learned in CIA English Camp are I learned a lot in English and I learned how to build relationship with my newly met friends. If I would be given a chance to join in CIA English Camp again I would definitely go for it because I want to more about English for me to become a good speaker in English and to develop my listening, reading, speaking, and writing skills. I am looking forward to be here maybe on next camp. Thank you!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.