Logger Script 31th CIA English camp -K4016 LEE YU KYUNG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

31th CIA English camp -K4016 LEE YU KYUNG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2018-09-11 13:23:42    조회: 1,174회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

July 22,2018 I was arrived in the Philippines. It was my first time to come here in the Philippines. I was excited when I came here because everything looked interesting and I came to other country without my parents. At first, I wanted to learn English so, my parents prefer me to go to CIA camp. When in my first day in CIA, I felt very excited to get to know other students here in CIA. My first friend here, was Je Eun. She is very kind and generous. My best memories in CIA camp was swimming in Plantation Bay last week, with my friends and I was very happy to be with them. I played with friends and teachers. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp, I learned how to speak and how to memorize. Also, talking with my teachers and friends from other country helps me more improved my English. Now, my English is better than before. I want to join CIA camp again this coming winter. But, it will be hard to join here again because I have to get ready to go to high school. I still keep on thinking about joining this camp again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.