Logger Script 31th CIA English camp -K4020 LEE SANG YUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

31th CIA English camp -K4020 LEE SANG YUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2018-09-11 13:26:06    조회: 1,178회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

Hello everyone! My name is Sang Un. I’M 12 years’ old from Korea arrived in the Philippines last July 21,2018. I felt little nervous when I arrived at Mactan Cebu International Airport, because it was my first time here in the Philippines. In my first day here in CIA, I felt afraid and ashamed because it was my first time to joined CIA English Camp. I think at first that CIA English Camp was not good but I was wrong. I joined CIA English Camp because of my mother and father. They planned that they will let me to study here so, they tell me about what they have planned. But first I refused to their plans, but I don’t have a choice, but to study here. I didn't blame my parents in letting me to study here because this is preparation for my bright future. I have many new friends here; my new friends are my roommates. I will not mention them one by one, but my best friend really is Dong Geon. In CIA English Camp you can enjoy your summer because we have so many activities every Wednesday and weekends. I have a memorable experience in CIA English Camp. One of my memorable experiences in CIA was going to SM City Cebu with my new friends and villa mate. At SM, we could enjoy ourselves. I also enjoy having a shopping every Wednesday but sometimes we go shopping on Saturday. During weekends, we sometimes watching a movie and sometimes also we went to JPARK to swim in the pool. Most of our activities was at SM. I've learned something in CIA English Camp. I developed my English. Yes, I do. I want to join again because I want to learn English well. The teacher in CIA camp is good. They have enough patience to teach the students. CIA camp has a policy; their policy is good because it can discipline the students.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.