Logger Script 31th CIA English camp -K6004 JI SEUNGYEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

31th CIA English camp -K6004 JI SEUNGYEON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2018-09-11 15:00:11    조회: 1,621회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

Hi everyone my name is Lizzy. I’m 12 years old. I live in Korea. I am now talking about my CIA experience.

I arrived here on Philippines last July 14,2018. In my first day here in CIA I feel sad and I want to go back home because I miss my family. It’s my first time traveling without my family specially my mom. I will be honest I don’t like to study English but my mom wants me to join CIA and study English so I don’t have a choice. My first friend here in CIA are Ruri, Cyndi and Juha because we are same villa from the start until the end. I had a lot of memorable experience while I’m staying here in CIA first is going shopping, it’s my first time go shopping with friends and its fun. Second is the activity I really enjoy during activity specially J-Park the place is very nice. I learned many things here like math and English specially the speech. Next camp I will not joining again because I feel tired and I only sleep little because I talk with friend. I am thankful to all my CIA teachers and Korean staff to make me learn something and also for my mom for letting me experience this camp. Thank you CIA!

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.