Logger Script 31th CIA English camp -K6014 CHANG YOONJAE > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

31th CIA English camp -K6014 CHANG YOONJAE

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2018-09-11 16:01:13    조회: 1,767회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

Hello! My name is Jake. I'm from Korea. I'm 13 years old. I arrived in the Philippines last July 16,2018 at 1'oclock in the morning. During my first day in CIA, I feel like I miss Korea already. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to speak and study English very well. My first friends in CIA are my villa mates. I have many experiences in CIA Camp but the first experience that is memorable for me is to have new friends from different countries like China and Japan and become friends with students from middle school. Second, in our villa, before we go to sleep, we washed our body first and then we sat on the bed. One of my villa mates keeps on walking to different sides of the bed and suddenly, he touched something that hurt him and we saw that it was a pin. So, we decided to find other pins and we found only two. So, we called our Guardian Teacher and she came but after a while, she goes out and come for about 30 minutes later. We called the housekeeper because the door was locked and then the door was opened by him. The Korean staff came and ask, why are you not sleeping yet? Because, it was very late already. So the staff punished us. And I will never forget that day because I feel so very scared. In CIA, I learned about English especially in speaking and I also realized that all Japanese are bad. In the next CIA Camp, I want to join again because I want to study English more and to meet new friends and see old friends back again.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.