Logger Script 31th CIA English camp -K6101 JEON SEUNGIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

31th CIA English camp -K6101 JEON SEUNGIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2018-09-11 16:08:54    조회: 1,762회    댓글: 0

My CIA Experience

My name is Leo. I went here in CIA last July 14, 2018. I was not expecting that there were too many villas. At night, i feel scared in our villa. I joined CIA because of my father. But I also want to experience studying English in a camp. My frist friends are from Busan. We went to together here in CIA. They are Maku and Jenny. My memorable experience is when we went to water sports and rode jet ski and banana boat. I learned English and Math in CIA camp. After this camp, I will not go to CIA again because my sister will study next camp

My name is Leo. I went here in CIA last July 14, 2018. I was not expecting that there were too many villas. At night, i feel scared in our villa. I joined CIA because of my father. But I also want to experience studying English in a camp. My first friends are from Busan. We went to together here in CIA. They are Maku and Jenny. My memorable experience is when we went to water sports and rode jet ski and banana boat. I learned English and Math in CIA camp. After this camp, I will not go to CIA again because my sister will study next camp

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.