Logger Script 32th CIA English camp- K4001 LIM TAE WOONG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp- K4001 LIM TAE WOONG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 16:41:47    조회: 1,116회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the airport at January. I have new friends. I felt the time is very slow. I felt tired because of studying. I also felt happy because I learned English. It was also fun because I played sports. I joined CIA camp because my friend says "go together." I want to learn English. I want to speak English well. I want to experience Cia. My first friend is Lucas. His wearing eyeglasses. He is fat. He is kind. My memorable experiences are to ride banana boat. I have my first shopping without my mom. I've experienced a man to man teachers. I also experienced to make a speech and memorize it. I’ve learned English, math and sports. In English I learned how to read and speak. In math we solve and it was fun. In sports, I've played badminton a lot. I want to join CIA camp again because I want to speak and listen English well. I want to practice my speaking. I want to be good in speaking. I want to experience CIA again.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550648493_578.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.