Logger Script 32th CIA English camp-K4005 KIM MIN SEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp-K4005 KIM MIN SEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:12:57    조회: 1,231회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived last January 7, 2019 at night. Upon arriving at the airport, I felt dizzy because there's many people. I looked around at the airport. It was big. On my first day, I felt shy and scared at the same time because I don't have friends yet. I almost cry on my first day because I missed my family and Coco(dog). I can't sleep well, it's very hot. I'm also scared with the big lizard. I joined CIA English camp because my mom wants me to study English. I also want to learn English that's why I'm here at CIA. My parents told me that if I know how to speak English it's easy for me to reach my dream. And also English is very important. My first friend in CIA camp was Chloe. She is very funny and kind, too. But I also have many friends in other Villa. Lisa, Natalie, and Amy are my friends in other Villa. I like my CIA friends. My memorable experiences in CIA camp was shopping. SM mall is very big. It's my first time to saw big supermarket. I like shopping because there are many nice things at shopping mall and delicious foods at the supermarket. And also, Miniso store was very nice and cute. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp was I met new friends. It’s very difficult for me to learn English that's why I learned a little. But I want to learn more. I also learned to collaborate with other students during our activity. Yes, because I've met new friends in CIA. I enjoyed talking with my man to man teachers, too. No, because it's very tired and sleepy. There's also many mosquito and cockroach in our Villa. I don't like mosquito.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550650322_3976.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.