Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4007 PARK JUNGBIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4007 PARK JUNGBIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:24:14    조회: 1,311회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in Philippines on January 5. It was tiring yet full of excitement. I've been here for second time. I am very excited to see my friends last camp. During my first day here in CIA, I already missed my family. I am sad. At the same time, I am excited because I can finally meet my last camp friends. I am very grateful because my M2M teachers last camp remembered me. I didn't expect it to happened. I join CIA English camp because I want to see my last camp friends. I really missed them so much. I want also to enhance my English skills. That's why I came back here in CIA. My first friends in CIA camp are Sally and SoHyeon. Actually, they are my friends last camp that I want to see again. Sally and SoHyeon are one of my reason why I join CIA camp again. They are very funny and kind. I love my girlfriends. There were many experiences that I can't forget here in CIA. Like zip line activity and shopping. We went to Papakits for our zip line activity together with my girlfriends and other students. It was very interesting and exciting. Shopping is my favorite activity. I love shopping. It is the best activity that I won't forget. I've learned many things here in CIA English camp. In grammar, listening, speaking, writing skills. I’ve developed my skills in English language. Where I can communicate other people using English language. Do I want to join CIA English camp again? My answer is yes. Why? Because I want to see my camp friends. I want also to enhance more my English skills. That's all. Thank you and have a nice day!

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550651018_2697.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.