Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4010 Yang Jee Woong > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4010 Yang Jee Woong

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:38:22    조회: 1,321회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on January 6. I've been to Mactan airport for the first time. It was fun, exciting and interesting. I came here together with other students and went to Crown Regency. It was a great arrival because the staff gave us a warm welcome. When I first entered in CIA I felt a little nervous and exciting but except for that I felt totally normal. In the first day of school, it was great because I made many friends. I decided to make other new students feel comfortable when they come. I will make them feel comfortable by being kind to them and telling them where to go so they won't get lost. That’s how I felt in the first day if school. Joining CIA English Camp was one of the most fulfilling ways I have spent. There are several reasons why I joined CIA English Camp. First, I want to be good at speaking English. Next, I want to be independent in various activities. Last, I want to learn to socialize and coordinate the students for enjoyment. I meet many friends in CIA camp but my first friends in CIA Camp were Kim Eun, Kim Tae Sik, Thomas and Samuel. I treat them as my special friends because they are good at me. We talked and played each other after class. When we went shopping, we accompany each other and have some fun. I am very grateful that I found them in Camp. There were many experiences that I can't forget in CIA. I've been to SM Mall for shopping. I bought foods that I like and I found it enjoyable. I had an adventure activity together all kids in CIA. I ride Zip Line and it was very interesting and exciting. These were all the best memories I've ever had in CIA Camp. I've learned to speak English and I've learned to minimize my shameful attitude in speaking. When I was in Korea I'm always hoping to study English so that I am able to compete with those students which can speak English fluently. I've learned to be independent in my daily activities. I woke up myself and fixed up my thing alone to go to the class. I don't want to join CIA English Camp again because it's too far from home. I always wanted to go back Korea because I missed home so much. I want to live in Korea forever. I will spend my time studying English in Korea so that I won't missed anyone or anything from my country.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550651865_3941.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.