Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4011 KIM EUN SEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4011 KIM EUN SEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:41:57    조회: 1,152회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on January 6th. I think it was on Saturday or on Sunday. I am not sure. But one thing is for sure, I am now here in CIA Philippines. I arrived at the airport maybe 12 am, just maybe because I forgot. During my first day here in CIA, I was very nervous. I felt really scared because I don't have any friends to talk to. But when the CIA staff started to talk to me, I feel that I was not alone. It was nice to meet new person here in the Philippines. But I started to miss my family. Furthermore, I join CIA English camp because, I want to improve my English skills. Also it is my mother's choice. And I want to make many new friends. Because I think that it is fun to s0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550652070_6071.jpg
tudy English here. And I want to meet friends from another country. My first friend in CIA camp is Jinny. No other else but Jinny. She is very kind to me and always shares her foods with me. She is there when I need some company. She's always there to save me when i am bullied with other kids. My memorable experience here in CIA camp are. When I went to SM mall foe shopping. Also, when I tried zip lining, it was so good! I want to try it one more time. When my teacher teaches me kindly. And make funny moments with Jinny in this camp. I learned so many things in CIA English camp. Like I learned and improved my grammar. I have enhanced my reading skills in English. On how to speak fluently in English. And i have learned so many different English words. But I don't want to join CIA English camp again. Because, I found this camp a little bit hard. I don't want to be far from my family. Also, it is very tiring to sleep late at night.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.