Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4012 RYU DAMIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4012 RYU DAMIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:51:19    조회: 1,172회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last January o6, 2019 in the morning. And we departed in Incheon airport on January 05 in the evening. When I arrived at Mactan airport here in the Philippines some of the CIA staff pick me in the airport and bring me here in CIA camp. My first day here I have unfamiliar feelings. I feel sad and lonely because I am very far from my family but now I feel better and comfortable. Because I found a lot of friends here I have to adjust myself so that I can feel more comfortable. I came this camp because my friend’s cousin wants to join this camp. And my friend also joins this camp and then I follow her because I guess joining this camp is very fun. I am enjoying being here. I want to level up my English skills writing, reading, listening and speaking. My first friend her in CIA camp are Ann and Dana because they are my villa mates and then we become friends. Ann and Dana are classmates in Korea. When I'm with them I am very happy and I'm enjoying their company. My memorable experiences here in CIA was when I met an orphan and I became friends with them. I met many students and also teacher's. And I enjoyed joining some activities like shopping, banana boating and riding jet ski. CIA English camp is boring and hard because many students they don't want to play. And when the time passes by I learned a lot on how become being independent and responsible even if I am far away from home. I can manage myself and I can be friends and socialized other students whom I've met here first. No I don't want to go back here in summer camp, but maybe I will change my mind I will go back here. For now, I don't have a plan to go back here. It's up with my parents if they want me to go back here.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550652627_8054.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.