Logger Script 32th CIA English camp : K4013 LIM DO YOUNG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp : K4013 LIM DO YOUNG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 17:58:01    조회: 1,141회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived on January 5, 2019 in the morning. I was so tired on that day because I traveled 4 hours. I saw many people in the airport they are very good at me. I was amazed in the Philippines because the place was very nice. And after at the airport I took a rest in villa 31. In my first day in camp I feel so excited in my class. I feel nervous because I saw different faces. I feel so amazed in the Philippines because it is very beautiful country. I feel so scared because it is my first time in studying here in camp. I joined CIA camp because it is good it helps a lot to those students like me. I joined CIA camp because the activities are very fun. I joined CIA camp because my mother wants me to study in the Philippines. I joined because I want to learned more about English. And last I joined here because I want to enhance my English speaking to be better than before. My first friend in CIA is David. He is very kind. I like him to be my friend because he is intelligent. David is very generous to me that’s why I really like him. David is a very funny friend of mine when I am with him I always smile because of his jokes. My memorable experience in this camp was shopping day because we buy many snacks which is good for 1 week. My second memorable experience was in plantation bay the place was very nice and the food we've ate is very delicious. My third memorable experience was going to Mactan Shrine I enjoyed a lot there. My fourth memorable experience was having fun with my friend David. And my last memorable experience was sleeping late at night with my friend of mine. I've learned in Cebu International Academy Camp how to be independent person. I've learned in CIA camp how to speak English better that before. I've learned also sports in the CIA camp. I've learned also how to write diary which can help me in my studies. I want to join CIA camp again because it is fun. CIA camp helps my speaking skills. I want to go back here because I like the activities very much. I want to go back because I want to enhance my grammar. I will choose CIA because CIA helps me a lot specially on how to communicate people using English language.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550652865_6015.jpg
0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550653054_6537.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.