Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4016 PARK JUNSEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4016 PARK JUNSEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 18:28:00    조회: 1,241회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

On my first day here in CIA, I didn’t feel good. I miss my family and the orientation day wasn’t fun. Anyway, it was orientation so all we have to do was to listen and know the rules that we need to follow. I meet a lot of people here in Cebu. I think my mother sent me in CIA English camp because she wants me to study English. In addition, my parents want me to talk to foreign people and practice my skill in English communication. When I grow up I will work with foreign people. And if I don’t know how to speak English, I can’t communicate with them well and couldn’t do my job we0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550654868_841.jpg
ll. That is why my parents sent me here in CIA English camp. My friends freely help me many times when we go to SM Mall and we use our money freely which is really good. We can choose our dinner, too. We rode zip line and jet ski, and we played laser game in J Center Mall, those were really fun and we went swimming as well. I learned a lot here in CIA English camp aside from learning how to speak English. I learn more Grammar lessons and also so much vocabularies. Lastly, I many things and part of them are from my friends. I will join CIA English Camp again

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.