Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4018 JIN NA LI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4018 JIN NA LI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 18:36:09    조회: 1,141회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on January 5th. When I arrived in the Philippines it was humid. We arrived at 1:00 am and I was very tired and sleepy at that time. I was very tired on my first day in CIA camp. However, I was excited too because I didn't know what was going on. I made many friends that day. We had a good time also and did lots of things. It was a nice day and I’m still looking forward for the next days here in the camp. I joined CIA camp to improve my English skills. My English test scores are bad, so I want to improve my English skills but I’m still doing very good in my other class. My first friend was Sandy. We were seatmates in the airplane. She is very kind and funny. I also met a lot of friends and all of them are very kind and happy. I like the beach, so that’s why I had fun in Mactan New Town Resort. We also did shopping at SM mall and I’m always excited when it is time for this activity and I want to go there again and experience more places in the Philippines. I learned many things in this camp. I learned how to speak English with native and some words and its meanings. I learned also to get along well with the environment I’m new to. I want to come back and join CIA camp again because the teachers are kind and I enjoyed here. I still also want to improve my skills and knowledge in English. I want to meet new people also at the same time to travel and experience new things in another country in my free time only. I love CIA camp and it really helped me a lot to become a better individual and to be prepared for my plans in the future.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550655332_091.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.