Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4019 Kang Dong Won > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4019 Kang Dong Won

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 18:37:36    조회: 1,124회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last January 6, 2019. I'm not shocked with the weather because this wasn't my first time. I love Philippines because I think I learned a lot here. I also want to here because it was also fun here. I also met a lot of friends here. I really felt the excitement during my first day. I am excited to meet villa mates. I’m also excited to meet my teachers. I’m also excited to learn something. All I felt in first day was excitement. I joined CIA Camp because I love to study. I want to learn more. I want to be good in English. I want to be intelligent person. I also want to experience the CIA CAMP. My first friend were the Villa 21 mates. I am happy meeting I enjoyed their company. And also, I've found new friends because of this CIA CAMP. I'm very happy because I've met them. I treat my villa mates as my brothers. My memorable experienced here is during Wednesday activities. I enjoyed the activities especially the ice skating. I also enjoyed the zip line because it was challenging. I won't forget my experiences here because it was fun. All of the things are very memorable. There are many things I've learned here in my CIA CAMP. First is how to communicate using English language. Second is how to have friends. I learned also to be independent because my mother and father was not here. I also learned how to be on time always and to always study. I'm confused this time. Maybe, I will go back here but not this year. I need to take a rest in studying. I also need to spend time with my family. Maybe, if I'm ready I will go back here and study.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550655444_8002.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.