Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4020 JHO JUN HYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4020 JHO JUN HYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 18:42:49    조회: 1,157회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrive here in the Philippines January 5, 2019 It took 5hours to arrive here in the Philippines I book ticket to arrive here in the Philippines I go to the airport so that I can ride the plain and go here in the Philippines. I feel nervous on the first day I feel happy on the second day here in CIA CAMP I feel enjoy. I join CIA Camp because I want to learn english I want to enhance my grammar I want to improve my skills in english I want to explore Philippines too. My first friend here in Cia is Sang Yung Second is ben Third is Alex and the last one is Seon. My memorable experience here in the Philippines is the skating in the SM Seaside My memorable experience here in the Philippines is the swimming in my sports subject. The things I’ve learn here in CIA camp is to study hard I learn to study I learn about the grammar I learn about the rules. I want to join CIA again because I want to enhance more my english I want to join again because I enjoy learning english I want to join again because its very fun learning english and about grammar 

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550655634_9997.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.