Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4025 RO YUN SEO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4025 RO YUN SEO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 19:00:01    조회: 1,209회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines in January. I arrived in the Philippines on 5th. I arrived in the Philippines in 2019. I arrived in the Philippines on Saturday. I arrived in Philippines in the early morning.  I felt afraid. I felt surprise. I felt amazing. I missed my mom. I felt sad. I joined because I want shopping. I joined because I like Philippines and it is very nice place I joined because of my dad who wanted me to study here. I joined because I thought of travels sometimes. And I joined because I like English and to make my English skills improve. My first friend was Kelly (same name). My second friend was Chloe 2 who is very funny. My third friend was Chloe 1 who is very friendly. My fourth friend was Amy who is very skinny but nice friend. My fifth friends were Bomin and Haeun who are cousins. My first memorable experience was that I did shopping. Second was that I did swimming. Third was that I did many activities during class. Fourth was that I went to photo booth when we went to the malls. And lastly was that I did shopping and bowling and that was very enjoyable. First thing that I've learned in CIA English camp was that I learned many English words. Second was that I learned the meanings of the words. Third was that I learned the basic Grammar on how to use it properly. Fourth was that I learned how to make simple sentences. And lastly I learned basic words on how to pronounce words properly. For now, I don't know. I cannot decide it yet. I still need to depend on my parents about their plans. I'm still young so I cannot decide right away. CIA is a very nice camp but my answer for now is still undecided.

0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550656778_6913.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.