Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4026 JUNG YE SONG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4026 JUNG YE SONG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 19:21:01    조회: 1,163회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Philippines is a nice place. People are good in English. I decided to come back here in CIA last January 6, 2019. I was so happy that I had the chance to study and learn English in CIA. The day when I arrived in the Philippines was one of my greatest moment. When the first time I've experienced summer camp in CIA I was really happy. Studying English is fun. At first, learning English was hard because there are a lot of things to know. Hence, it is my second time to be here. I learned the importance of English that is why I told myself that I would be responsible to my duty as a student. So, having my CIA experiences was really fun. At first, I don't want to join CIA English Camp because I don't want to be away with my family. Since, my family wants to send me and study in CIA so I grab the opportunity. Also, I think CIA English Camp is fun. Now, I have already in mind that CIA really helps me. So, here I am again learning English to the best way I can. In Korea, I have a lot of friends but the fact that I would be away for 4weeks I would miss them. In CIA English Camp it is not hard to make friends here they are Kelly, JB, Lucy, Lindsay, Jenny, Sarah, Bella and Chloe they are my villa mates. Having them as my friend is great because I can treat them as my family. Like unnie and younger sisters. I have a lot of things to remember in CIA English Camp. Thus, there is one thing that I really enjoyed staying in CIA with no regrets. We've been to a lot of places like SM, JMall and Oceans. Those three that I mentioned going to ocean was the best experienced I have because we swim and ride on banana boat. Indeed, it was really an awesome experience. I have learned a lot of things here in CIA English Camp. First, I learned English like how to speak words through speaking and how to write words through writing. English is a good subject and language to learn aside from it is the universal language which you can communicate with others. Also, I learned how to be a good student, why? It is because I woke up early in the morning and follow rules. CIA English Camp has a great way of teaching students. We can really learn. Before I joined CIA English Camp last summer. So, this is my second time joining here. I would probably say "Yes" if I am asked if I am willing to join the camp again. It is because here in CIA I really had fun learning English. Also, the people 0f995c1c94ff05032cdaf125c74dcf4e_1550657944_2392.jpg
around are nice.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.