Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4031 SON HEE WOO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4031 SON HEE WOO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 19:55:44    조회: 1,178회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last January 6, 2019, Sunday at twelve in the midnight. I felt so tired and angry that time. I was tired because of the long trip. I was angry because I got punished the very first day of the camp. I also felt crying because I missed my family already since it's the first time I'm out of the country and just by myself. I joined CIA English Camp because my mom says so. She wants me to learn the English language. I also want to study and improve my skills in English because I want to travel to other countries. I really long to travel and experience another country. My first friends at CIA Camp were Minju, Eun Nali, Seoun Jin, and Youn Ji. They welcomed me and accepted me to be one of their camp friends. We've been together since day one until the last day of the camp. I'm glad to have them all along my CIA Camp journey. I was able to create memorable experiences during my stay at CIA English Camp. I can't mention everything in complete details but I had so much fun. I tried shopping at SM Seaside, SM City Cebu and Jcentre Mall with my friends. I bought a lot of things and tried Cebu's variety of foods, drinks and snacks. We also had activities like Ice-skating, zip line, riding a banana boat and even a Jet Ski. I also experienced the water slides at the Sky Water Park. I had a lot of learnings here at CIA English camp most especially about the English language. I already know how to speak, listen, write and read the English text. I was also able to familiarize the basic structure of a sentence as well as the grammar. I also learned and collected a lot of vocabulary words from the reading material. On the other side, my stay here at CIA taught me to follow rules and submit to my teachers. When being asked of joining again the CIA English camp, my answer will be 'No'. It's because the schedule was so tiring and I always feel like crying every day because I'm missing my family each and every time. I am also feeling so sleepy and tired because of the tight schedule. I also don't like our diary time because we need to construct a paragraph that contains at least 180 words and more. I'm really having a hard time because I don't know what to say anymore. Besides, I really hate writing for a long time. Experiencing the CIA English Camp this winter season is already enough and a good experience for me. That's all that I can say. Thank you. Have a nice day!

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550660133_9308.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.