Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4032 PARK JUN YOUNG > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4032 PARK JUN YOUNG

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 19:57:16    조회: 1,167회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on January 6, 2019. It took five hours to travel here from Korea. We came here in the evening. I thought it's eleven o'clock. I felt boredom at first. I felt scary. I wanted to go back in Korea. I felt it was funny though sleepy. The purpose why I came here in CIA was that I want to learn English. A man asked me if I want to join CIA. He also said that CIA English Camp is great. I want adventure here in the Philippines because it is beautiful. My first friend here in CIA is Andy. He was my first friend because he was the one who talk first. Then David became my next friend. He's Andy's friend. They are very friendly. We had many memorable experiences. We had gone to SM Cebu. We've watched movie there. We also went to JMall and Waterpark. We rode in a zip line. During free time, we had a lots of activities inside the camp. I learn English grammar. I learn a lot of stories. I learn new words. I also learn rules here in CIA. No, I don't. Korean staff is so scary. I want to see my family again. I am very tired. Learning English is not that easy.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.