Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4035 PARK MIN SO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4035 PARK MIN SO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 20:03:17    조회: 1,250회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here last January 6, 2019. I came here together with my twin sister Sarah. It was our first time here in CIA English Camp. I feel sad because it was my first time without my parents. Even though I have my sister here but it’s difficult to live without them. Also I missed my family. I join CIA English Camp to learn english better. I want also to enhance my speaking using English words. And I want to learn something new from my teachers. And to speak English fluently. My first friends are in Villa 2 where I sleep them together. They were kind and funny. So we can friend easily. And when I go home I will never forget them all. My memorable experiences in CIA camp during our diary time. Because I met some new friends here. Also when we have shopping time it so enjoyable. It was very nice and memorable to me. I buy things and food that I want. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp is my English speaking become better. I learned also some new words from my teachers and friends. And my grammar skills have an improvement. I miss my family. Also It was difficult for me to study without my parents. And there are a lot of opportunity to study English. Lastly, I feel sad sometimes when I think my parents.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550660587_17.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.