Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4036 PARK MINJI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4036 PARK MINJI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 20:06:57    조회: 1,294회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I had fruitful moments here CIA CAMP. It was quite hard but the experience is worth it and paid off. On my first day, I felt homesick. I missed my mom and dad. I joined CIA ENGLISH CAMP because my parents encouraged me to come here to study and learn English. With no hesitations, I said yes. Because I believe that it will be exciting and fun. Also, it will help me develop my grammar and my skills in speaking English. As I entered here in Camp, I’ve experienced many things. We went to SM Mall and do shopping, went to Plantation Bay, we rode Zip line, and went swimming. It’s a great experience for me because those were just once in a lifetime moment I could have. I learned great things in CIA CAMP. I learned about basic forms of grammar and some vocabulary words which I could use in my everyday living. Also, I learned sports. It helped me become healthy, mentally, spiritually and physically fit. Joining CIA CAMP is hard. I could say that I don’t want to join CIA ENGLISH CAMP again because it’s hard to be far from my parents. Also it’s so tiring and hard to wake up early in the morning. But I know it’s a training ground for me to become a responsible person.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550660795_9533.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.