Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4041 YUN HYUN JI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4041 YUN HYUN JI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-20 20:17:55    조회: 1,179회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

When I arrived Cebu first, I thought it’s too hot and humid because Korea is winter now since I adapted to that climate later. The reason why I came here is to study English in the actual place using English. First day in CIA, I felt so nervous to meet new people that were already friends one another. I think my CIA life was much better. Coming here, I went to J – Park, the ocean, orphanage and plantation bay. Those were so memorable places here. The most well remembered experiences are the buffet in J – Park, the banana boats in the ocean, and the landscapes of plantation bay. Especially, the landscapes of plantation bay were very wonderful and will not be able to forgotten. And I took a lot of pictures. I’m sure that I got very significant experiences here which I cannot get over. I’ve also learned a lot of things here. I learned how to be friends with new people, adapt in other environments and even how to shop, because every Wednesday we went outside with all Korean people. In the SM mall, there were many kinds of snacks, juice, candies and etc… I was always pleased of shopping for cheaper price than Korea. Likewise, I bought many things in there. Every student expected for shopping in Wednesday and spent fun time. In conclusion, I would like to participate in CIA English Camp again if I have an opportunity to come here. It was a very good experience in my life and I think I was greatly fortunate to come here in CIA. 

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550661455_1802.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.