Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4042 CHOI YOON JI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4042 CHOI YOON JI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 10:55:18    조회: 1,170회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived at January 6 night. It was Sunday night. At 2 am with friends and teachers. I came to CIA. Finally, I'm in here. I feel scared because I came in CIA alone. I didn't know other friends. I couldn't speak English well. I thought others friends are not kind. I want to learn more about English. I want to know how to speak English well. I want to come in CIA. I wanted to speak English well. I wanted to meet CIA teachers. My first friend is Amy and Jenny. They are younger than me. I wanted to make friends with them. They looked like friendly. Now I also used my friend's villa. My memorable experiences are shopping with villa mates and M2M teachers. I thought SM shopping mall was very big and good. My friend and teachers are very kind. I will miss them really. I want to see them next camp. In CIA I learned about speaking, writing, speaking and listening. In free talking time, I talked with my man to man teachers. I always write, speak and read English so that I can learned about English. I learned about many things. I want to join again in CIA camp because I want to learn about English. I thought I'm not good at vocabulary. So I want to join. If I will join CIA English Camp, I will study harder than before.

se I came in CIA alone. I didn't know other friends. I couldn't speak English well. I thought others friends are not kind. I want to learn more about English. I want to know how to speak English well. I want to come in CIA. I wanted to speak English well. I wanted to meet CIA teachers. My first friend is Amy and Jenny. They are younger than me. I wanted to make friends with them. They looked like friendly. Now I also used my friend's villa. My memorable experiences are shopping with villa mates and M2M teachers. I thought SM shopping mall was very big and good. My friend and teachers are very kind. I will miss them really. I want to see them next camp. In CIA I learned about speaking, writing, speaking and listening. In free talking time, I talked with my man to man teachers. I always write, speak and read English so that I can learned about English. I learned about many things. I want to join again in CIA camp because I want to learn about English. I thought I'm not good at vocabulary. So I want to join. If I will join CIA English Camp, I will study harder than before.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550714110_1068.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.