Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4043 AHN SANG HYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4043 AHN SANG HYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 10:57:32    조회: 1,235회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

My first day here in the CIA was not that bad. I talked to my teachers and talked to my new friends, too. But I felt that Philippines was very hot country. I joined CIA because of two reasons. First, my parents were too busy with their work during vacation. Second, I didn’t go to school at January because my mom thought that I spent my entire days using my phone. After getting familiar with the surroundings, I went to JPark. It was the most memorable experience I ever had here in CIA. I swam for few hours at JPark then, I went to some malls in Cebu city. I ate chicken with rice and went to shopping. I bought snacks, juices, and chocolates. I studied hard at weekdays. In my entire month of studying, I learned a lot of things. I learned how to build new friends. I also learned how to use my time and my money in the proper way, and how to communicate well. Everything I learned in CIA was very applicable in my daily life. I wanted to join CIA camp again if I am given the chance.

My first day here in the CIA was not that bad. I talked to my teachers and talked to my new friends, too. But I felt that Philippines was very hot country. I joined CIA because of two reasons. First, my parents were too busy with their work during vacation. Second, I didn’t go to school at January because my mom thought that I spent my entire days using my phone. After getting familiar with the surroundings, I went to JPark. It was the most memorable experience I ever had here in CIA. I swam for few hours at JPark then, I went to some malls in Cebu city. I ate chicken with rice and went to shopping. I bought snacks, juices, and chocolates. I studied hard at weekdays. In my entire month of studying, I learned a lot of things. I learned how to build new friends. I also learned how to use my time and my money in the proper way, and how to communicate well. Everything I learned in CIA was very applicable in my daily life. I wanted to join CIA camp again if I am given the chance.c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550714242_0989.jpg 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.