Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4044 LEE TAE HOON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4044 LEE TAE HOON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 10:58:56    조회: 1,352회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in Philippines on January 6. It is my second time here in Philippines so this place is not new to me. But it’s nice to go here again. I really like the environment it is so green and neat. I really wanted to go back here again and again if there's a chance. On my first day in CIA is full of excitement, this is my second time in CIA. Every time I go here in Philippines I really felt excitement especially going to study every day I learn something new. In times of my sports class I really liked playing table tennis, it is one of my favorite game. First day was so wonderful and nice. I joined CIA camp because my parents wanted me to learn English. And also me I insisted to go here because I want to develop my little speaking in English. Here in CIA camp they help us to learn English. Every day was full of knowledge and lesson learned. My first friends in CIA camp is Weok. I really like him because he is there to support me. He is very good; he treats me as his true brother. He didn't bully me instead he always accepts my mistake and flaws. I would like to thank my friend Weok who's always there in my side. My memorable experience in CIA is my first day here. I really felt nervousness, mixed emotions. First day here is I really don’t know where to start, but thanks to the staff they provide everything what we need and guide as always in our everyday life here. I am very happy to see again CIA.I will never stop going here because English is one of my key to my dreams. The things that I have learned in CIA is English. Especially the reading, speaking, writing and listening skills. They help us to enhance our skill. They mold and help us to learn more and more to get new information about English. English is very important for me because I wanted to travel around the world. I want to join CIA English camp again If there's a chance. And I really want to join here again because my friend will go here next camp. I wanted to go again too, through out of my study in CIA is full of learnings. I want to go back here because I know to myself that my English is not enough and CIA will help me. Thank you very much CIA English camp I will going to missed all my teachers here and my friends.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.