Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4047 JOO JAE WOO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4047 JOO JAE WOO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 11:08:32    조회: 1,164회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on 6th day of January 2019. During my first day in CIA camp, I felt so good, I met a lot of people and I heard that we had a sports class. I loved sports class because I love sports so much. My main purpose in joining CIA camp is to learned english, so that I'll be able to communicate different kind of people using english language. My first friend here in CIA camp is James, he was the first student I knew here in CIA camp. The memories that I will never forget were the activities here in CIA, like shopping and went somewhere to. Have fun, and of course I will never forget our memories together with my friends. The things that I learned in CIA camp was, I learned new words in english, a lot of vocabularies. I also learned to play other sports specifically table tennis and I learned how to mingle with other people. If someone will ask if I want to join CIA english camp again probably my answer will be yes because I loved the activities that we did and I love shopping.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550714898_6177.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.