Logger Script 32th CIA English camp : K4049 LEE JEOUNG MIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp : K4049 LEE JEOUNG MIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 11:23:19    조회: 1,199회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

First I heard about CIA I thought it is fun. So I am really excited to go. When I arrived at Mactan airport, I started to feel lonely. I started missing my mom. But there is no turning back now because, I am already here in CIA camp dated January 7, 2019. I felt scared and tired bout the travel in plane. But when I met my Villa friends it was fun all along. I was happy to see them. I always feel good whenever I am with them. To sum it up, I was feeling awesome. I join CIA English camp because, i think it was fun. Although it is my mom's idea to send me here. I like it here because, everyone is so kind and happy. So, joining this camp is a good experience. I met a lot of friends here. The first one is Kim Su Yeon, she is my very first friend. Second is Park So Heon, she always gives me foods. And Sung Min, she is the smartest among us in speaking English. Here in CIA I have so many memorable experiences. The day in our first shopping was so much fun. All my man to man teachers are very kind when they are teaching me. And I can't forget my sports class for this class, I learned new moves in playing badminton. I learned so much in CIA English camp. For example, I learned how to construct sentences or paragraphs with correct grammar. On how to dance Zumba. I learned new English words and its meaning. Also, the spelling of all the new words that I have learned. And when I am asked if I would like to join CIA English camp again? I will say "yes!" but, with the bittersweet feeling. It is truly fun to study English here. I learned English here so much with the help of my kind teachers. But no because, I already missed my family so much and I don't want to be apart from them. And no because, I am already tired of sleeping late.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550715758_8046.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.