Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4059 PARK KYUNG HYUN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4059 PARK KYUNG HYUN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 11:48:56    조회: 1,225회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last January 17,2019. It was the first day of my summer class also. I arrived at midnight. My villa room is 36. During my first day in CIA. I felt excited with the feelings that I cannot explain. My first day is very hard because I need to adjust myself to the surroundings as well as the villa mate. I join CIA English because I want to learn English more. I want to learn a lot from there and have fun as well. My first friend in CIA is Ji won. I have also other friends aside from him and his name is Yo woo. We've been friends since the first day of the summer camp until now. My memorable experiences in CIA camp was the zip line riding. I've enjoyed so much on this activity. And also the first shopping day. I was far from my parents and had a call with them every weekend. It is very sad. I learned a lot in CIA. I learned how to write English. I know how to read and speak English words. I developed my self-confidence during the speech activity and my vocabulary was enhanced because of the diary writing. I want to join CIA again because it is very funny and challenging. It is very enjoyable and we can learn more. In CIA, we can learn how to speak English very well. Not only the learnings but also the memorable experience as well.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550717238_1026.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.