Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4062 JI YOUNG BEEN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4062 JI YOUNG BEEN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 11:55:49    조회: 1,203회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines on the first week of January. I already forgot what is the exact day that I arrived here. I need to study hard in English. That is what I promised to my parents, to learn English language. And improve my speaking skills. I feel so unhappy because I don't want to be far from my family. I really missed them so much. And I really want to go back to Korea. But I learned to enjoy my stay here and have fun. I joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn English. I need to know the English Language because it is very useful for communicating with other people. We can use English Language in whatever countries that we want to go. And I also want to improve my English Speaking skills. That is the reason why I joined CIA Camp in Cebu. My first friends in CIA Camp are Joshua, Alex, James and Sang Yun. They are very friendly and fun to be with. We always play after our class. We are enjoying our day in staying here in CIA Camp. My memorable experiences in CIA Camp are playing table tennis, shopping and going out in the camp every Saturday. I really enjoy playing table tennis in my sports class. Then, going shopping every Wednesday is exciting. I buy a lot of foods that I want. And I also having fun when we have our activities in every Saturday. The things that I've learned in CIA English Camp is on how to speak English. I also learn on how to pronounce the words correctly. It's really hard to learn English. That is why I am having a hard time. But even though I am having a hard time, I really do my best to learn English. I don't Like to join CIA English Camp because I am so afraid of the punishment. If we don't obey the rules, we need to attend the night class. And it so difficult to learn English language.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550717743_32.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.