Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4067 CHOI YEONU > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4067 CHOI YEONU

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 12:06:21    조회: 1,350회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

It was on January 7, 2019. It was dark night when I arrived. I was nervous at that time because I didn't know where was the bus going. But I was also curious to see what was the environment here. And I remember it was really hot. At first, I didn't like this camp because Korean staffs looked like really strict. And there were no students that I knew. I wanted to go back to my home. The first day was so bored and tired that I couldn't stand. I felt very lonely at that time because I didn't have any friends here. My mother recommended me that there was an English Camp in Philippines. I thought it could be nice so I told my mom that I will join. Also, Ji Min came here 2 weeks earlier than me so I decided to go in the Philippines. Ji Min's mother said it was good that could satisfy my decision. I joined CIA English Camp because I thought it was good for me and it can help me more to improve my English skills. As soon as I arrived here, I regretted to come here but now I don't. I also made a lot of friends here in CIA. My first friends were Alice and Isabelle when we met in the airport. They are friendly and smiling. It made me more comfortable to stay because of them. My memorable experience here in CIA camp was riding a banana boat. It was really wonderful. I felt like I was riding a horse on the water. I felt I could fly. I won't forget it forever. 6. What are the things you've learned in CIA English camp? I memorized many vocabularies. Not only in Voca class but also the other classes. In books, there were many words that I didn't know and it improved my English skills. I also learned important usage of grammar in the sentences. Learning English is hard but I tried my best to learn for my own good. Actually no, I think this camp is a good experience. However, I'm already 16 in Korea and next year I have to prepare the high school life. Also I want to take a rest and deserve my vacation in my home. I don't regret coming here in this camp but I won't come back in this CIA camp. It is really a good environment to learn English more.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550718360_6155.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.