Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4101 KIM DAE HAN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4101 KIM DAE HAN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 12:08:56    조회: 1,339회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines, January 5, 2019. Actually it is my first time to visit this country. When I arrived here, the weather was very hot unlike in Korea. When I met a lot of Filipinos, I can really say that they are good and hospitable. When I knew that I was going to join CIA, it was hard for me. I’m kind of a shy and quiet person. My first day here in CIA CAMP was very tiring because my class will start at 8:10 in the morning and it will end at 5:30 in the afternoon. Every after class student is given 10 minutes’ break. And for me, break time is very short. The main reason why I join CIA it is because I want to learn how to speak English. As we all know, English language is very important because English is the universal language. I also join this Camp because my parents told me that it would be a great experience to join CIA. Even though it was hard for me to leave and to be separated from my family for how many weeks, I just want that after studying here my parents would be proud of me. My first friends here in CIA were my villa mates (Villa 19). But I was used to talk more with my roommates. They are Jiho, Kevin, Daniel, Wonjon, Kevin 2, Tobi and Henry. Me and my villa mates have the same age that is why it is easy for me to communicate with them. I will be going to miss them. I have a lot of memorable things here in CIA. Shopping every Wednesday and the activity. Shopping every Wednesday afternoon was fun. Zip line, ice skating, bowling and banana boat were so amazing. I will never forget my classmate, villa mates and my teachers. I will treasure every moment I had with them. I’ve learned a lot of things in CIA. Like how to compose sentences and how to deliver my thoughts (speech) in front of many people. I’ve improved a lot in terms of reading and listening. I wasn’t able to knew many things but when I met my teachers they thought me a lot. Time management is very important. Suddenly, I don’t want to join CIA camp again for many reasons. First, the camp is so tiring. Second, the class will start so early. And lastly, the food especially the rice is not delicious. But there is a chance (20%) that I will come back here in CIA during winter camp.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550718523_7172.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.