Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4102 BYUN MIN SEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4102 BYUN MIN SEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 12:13:32    조회: 1,271회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

My name is Sam and my Korean name is Byun Min Seok. I came here in the Philippines last January 5, 2019 at 1:00 a.m. It took four hours riding an airplane. In my first day in CIA, I felt nervous because at first I was alone and I didn't know the CIA English Camp schedule. So I felt worried and nervous. I joined CIA because I wanted to learn how to use English words and how to speak in English. That reason made me decide to join CIA English camp, so I told my mother "I want to join CIA camp". In this camp, I made a lot of friends like Tobi, Woo, and Yan but my best friend is Dandy because he is as intelligent as me. And he had a sense of humor. He also had many friends. He is short and weaker than me. But I like him because his joke was very funny. In there, I had many fun memories with my teachers, and activities. One of the activities that I couldn't forget was when we ride zip line and shopping. As we rode zip line, it was very exciting because I want to fly someday. So I felt that. It was very cool and last January 23; 2019 we did bowling. I got two strikes. It was different from Korea bowling but it was fun. After bowling we went to a restaurant. In there, we ate Philippine traditional food which is roasted pig. It tastes fantastic. In CIA English camp, I learned many things such as grammar, vocabulary, different English skills and speech. The most important thing I learned was bravery. I became brave because of speech contest. If I have time and much money, I want to join here because it can make me stronger.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550718801_4462.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.