Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4103 KIM JIMIN > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4103 KIM JIMIN

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:29:39    조회: 1,326회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

All the way from Korea, I arrived in Philippine Airport on January 5th. Then we head to crown regency for us to take a rest. As I arrived in Crown Regency, I waited for my other mates or other students. But during that time, I had stomachache so I told the staff because it was very hurt. Then the staff gave me banana, I ate it and banana is my favorite so I feel happy. At first, I think that CIA is very hard to deal with because teachers are very scary. Teacher Roy punished us, I was very scared that time, it was very hurt. But my villa mates we're kind, they comforted me and we talked to each other. Then, I didn’t feel lonely anymore because of them. One day my father asked me if I wanted to study in the Philippines and I said yes. So, my parents searched a good English Camp for me to study during the winter vacation. That is why I joined CIA Camp. Now, I regretted my decision because it's very hard to live here. There are many cockroach and I really hate bugs. My first friends in CIA camp was Ahsley, Amila, Luna, So Hyeon and Lia. We we're together in the airplane and we talked in the airplane. We talked many things about what will happen to us in the camp, will we enjoy the camp, will we meet new friends and everything that we can imagine. My friends are very kind, we talked interesting things so I felt excited about what will happen. I had many memorable experience in CIA Camp. One of these is when we rode zip line. It was very interesting and exciting experience because I am with my friends. When we rode zip line, Lisa and I shouted "We purple BTS", it was very fun. It feels like I’m flying in the sky and I feel like I am superman. Swimming in the pool is very exciting and fun too because I played with my friends. I learned many things in English language. I learned how to talk better in English, I learned vocabularies especially those complicated words and also I learned the correct grammar. At first, they are very hard but now I slowly understand the rules and correct grammar usage, thank you to my teachers. But I still need to put more effort so that I will be perfect in grammar and fluent in speaking English language. CIA Camp is very hard but it was very funny because friends and I talked every night. Then I can be a better English speaker too if I keep on studying. I really want to be fluent in English so that I can achieve my dreams in the future.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550723359_7087.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.