Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4104 LEE YURIM > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4104 LEE YURIM

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:31:41    조회: 1,309회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in the Philippines last January 05, 2019 before I arrived here in the Philippines, in Busan airport I met many friends. I met Jimin, Minji, Soen and Anna they are very cute and kind to me I hope someday we will meet again. I feel disappointed because I thought I will stay in the hotel room but I went to villa where I stayed I was so disappointed. In 9th floor the smell is not good so I was disappointed too. And in villa, first day in master's bedroom I'm alone so I'm so scared and sad I was cry a little. And also I missed my parents I was very lonely. I joined this camp because my mother said that she wanted me to study abroad so I said ok. And after my mother said how about the Philippines then I answered ok I will study here in the Philippines that's why I came here in Cebu. And I thought studying here sometimes bad but sometimes it was good. When I came here I was very nervous. My first friend here is Jimin when I first meet her in Busan airport she is very tall. And I think we have the same age but she is two years younger than me. She is very kind, so I like her. We are in the same airport and her seat is next to my seat. My memorable experiences here are when we go to SM city mall because the mall is very big and it is so amazing and also it has many beautiful things there. Another is when we do the zip line activity It's my first time to ride that activity it's really fun. Then the banana boating and jet ski I like the activity it is very fun and exciting. I think CIA camp give me good effects to study and I think my English speaking skills is level up. When I come here I am very shy to talk with foreign people. I feel shy a little and studying here give me confidence to speak. I want to join CIA camp again because it will be good it can help me to improve my ability and skills. And it has many fun activities I really like activities like jet ski. I like children I can take care of orphan children. They are really cute and lovely. So I want to join CIA camp again.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550723484_834.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.