Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4105 KIM MIN JI > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4105 KIM MIN JI

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:33:29    조회: 1,300회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in Philippines last January 6, 2019(Sunday). And It was my first time here in Philippines. I feel scared and miss my family. Because it was my first time here in Philippines. And also I study here without my parents. I join CIA English Camp because I think is funny. I want also to improve my English speaking skills. And also to know and learn something new from my teachers. My first friends here in CIA Camp are Sarah, Lee Yu Lim and Kim Ji Min. They were kind to me and also they were funny. And I think they were understanding with friends. My memorable experiences here in CIA Camp first, shopping to SM mall. I enjoy there because it is very big place and many things to buy. I also buy foods to eat. The things that I’ve learned in CIA english camp is my english speaking become better. And I learned some new words from my teachers. And my knowledge in grammar are better. No. Because Philippines and Korea are different cultures. First I think here is funny and it was very tired for me. Also difficult to live without my family.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550723595_2023.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.