Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4107 YANG JUN HYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4107 YANG JUN HYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:39:31    조회: 1,223회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived in the Philippines last January 7, 2018 at 3:00 early in the morning. When I arrived in camp I felt homesick and I missed my family back in Korea. But still I have to come up with the situation, I also thought that the place is wonderful and I am expecting to enjoy my stay here. I have roommates and we always stick together after class. I have so many memorable experience in my stay here. I will never forget our special activities specially going to SM and buying collectable items at Comic Alley. We also went to several places like Mactan Shrine, Plantation Bay, JPark and many more. I will never forget all this memory. I learned a lot in my stay here at CIA. Especially about the English Language, I developed my communication and reading skills and it is still progressing. If given the chance I would like to re-enroll to CIA for I felt like I learned many things in my short stay here yet there is still some things that I have to learn about English and I want to explore it here in CIA camp.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550723949_8052.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.