Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4108 YANG WOOHYEOK > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4108 YANG WOOHYEOK

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:41:07    조회: 1,235회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello! My name is Yang Woo Hyeok, I'm 18 years old and I'm from Busan, Korea. Today I will talk about my CIA Camp Experiences. I arrived in Philippines last January 5, 2019. When I was in Korea, I was very excited to hear that I am going to study here in Philippines but during my first day I felt sad and angry because it's beyond my expectation and I felt boring. I have joined CIA English Camp because I want to learn more English language and I want to experience many things. I have lot of friends in CIA namely Kim TaeSik, Kim Eun, Moon Gun Woo, Lim Jun Beon, Thomas, Ji Hoon, Jee Wong, Lee Na Young, Cha SunJin and Jin Nari. They are all very kind and friendly. I didn't feel boring anymore because of them. Shopping, activity, playing games, talking with my friends were my memorable experiences in CIA. Shopping was very fun and interesting. I learned many things in CIA like speaking basin English, on how to value friendship and living alone without my family. I learned how to be independent. But sad to say, I don't want to join again CIA English Camp because I'm tired.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550724059_0997.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.