Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4109 PARK SO HYEON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4109 PARK SO HYEON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:43:30    조회: 1,174회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I arrived here in Philippines 1 year ago. This is my second time in Philippines. I arrived last January 6, 2019. I rode Air Busan from Korea to Philippines with So Eun, Seula, and Jimin. Even though this is my second time, I still felt excited. I don't like my room because my room was smaller than other rooms. I want to stay at the hotel. Because hotel's room was clean and very big. I joined CIA English camp because I want to learn more English. CIA is very fun interesting. I'm not confident with my english yet. I want to improved my speaking skills. My first friends in CIA camp was Sally and Somin. They are very kind. My roommates are Sua, Jung bin, Jin Seon, and Jinny. I like my roommates because they are very fun and always make jokes. My memorable experiences were riding zip line, SM shopping, watching movies, swimming, and riding bike. But my most memorable experience us shopping at SM mall because it is very fun. The foods at SM mall was very delicious and Miniso store was very nice a cute. I'll never forget my experiences. The things that I've learned in CIA English camp was learning English language. Aside from learning english, I met new friends here at CIA. I learned a lot from them. I also learned my sports class, in my sports class I can showcase my talent. CIA English is a nice school. Teachers are very friendly and kind. I really enjoyed CIA camp. CIA is very fun and interesting.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550724175_3975.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.