Logger Script 32th CIA English camp : K4110 LEE HYUN JOON > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp : K4110 LEE HYUN JOON

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:46:44    조회: 1,269회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCE

I arrived in the Philippines last January 5,2019. In the airport we ride the bus together with other students. I feel tired that time. Inside the bus I feel sleepy because it is so silent. Until we arrive in CIA. On my first day in CIA I feel happy. Because it is my first time here in CIA. Sometimes I missed my mom and dad. But I just ignore it because i will only stay here in 4 weeks. I join CIA camp to study English. My parents want me to learned more about English. I want also to enhance my grammar skills. Joining in CIA is my choice so that I learn about English. And to enhance my reading and writing skills. My first day in CIA camp, I have one friend only. His name is Bakjun. He talks to me first that is why he is my friend now. From that day he is my first friend in CIA. My memorable experiences in CIA camp are during shopping and activities in SM Mall. The SM mall is very big and there are lots of Filipino there. We have dinner in Jollibee and I like the food because it is so yummy. It was my first time in Jollibee and I will never forget this experiences. The things that I've learned in CIA camp is about Philippine money. Because now I know the currency of the Korean money to Philippines money. I learned how to read with punctuation mark and write my diary. I learned also in CIA on how to be independent. No, because I joined CIA camp with my elder brother only.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550724381_5979.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.