Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K4112 MUN GEONWOO > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K4112 MUN GEONWOO

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:51:04    조회: 1,279회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

Hello everyone, let me introduce to you myself. My name is Mun Geon Woo and my English name is Henry. I am sixteen years old and I lived in Mokpo, South Korea. It is my first time coming here in the Philippines. I arrived here last January 05, 2019; Saturday. The truth is, I don't feel any excitement upon coming here. Hence, I was very worried due to the reason that, learning English is not easy and it requires a lot of effort and determination to study this language. And I don't have that determination, because I don't have that passion to study. Talking about the reason why I decided to join (CIA) Cebu International Academy English Camp, it was my uncle who suggested to my parents to let me join this camp. I wasn't really interested, but because I have an older sister who decided to join, I don't have a choice but to go together with her, since my parents does not want her to go alone, so do I. The first person whom I am acquainted to was my roommate, Eddie. He is sixteen years old also. We became so close and we talked about many things and we bond a lot. We have the same class schedule, so we go to our respective classes together. One of my most memorable experience I had in CIA Camp was, the hanging bridge. When I was in Korea, I already tried the hanging bridge, it was fun for the first time and I really didn't feel scared, because I am brave. But for the second time, I already feel bored because I already experienced it. But the moment we tried it here, I was having fun to see my friends getting scared. The other memorable experiences I had was, learning speech and memorize it. It was very challenging for me, since my knowledge about English is not that wide. On the other hand, it was also fun putting gestures on the speech. Moreover, there are so many things that I learned in CIA camp, not just only the activities but particularly, the language itself. I learned new English words, in which I think I could use it when having a conversation to an English Foreigner or even working to an international company. My knowledge about English became wide after I learned the proper usage of grammar in which, I could apply when constructing a sentence. Also, there are a few Filipino words that I've learned coming from the teachers, these are "guwapo" which means "handsome" and "guwapa" which means "pretty and beautiful." Overall, my 4-weeks stay in this camp was productive and enjoyable. However, if I will be asking if I want to join CIA English Camp again, then my response would be "no". I will not return again, due to certain reasons. Although my knowledge about English was indeed improving, yet I'd rather continue to study in Korea than to go back again here in the Philippines. So the first reason would be, as a student in CIA, we were not allowed to do things freely. I wasn't accustomed on this kind of rule, because in Korea I am free to do things that I want to do. Second, the weather for me is very hot, while in Korea the weather there is good. And the final reason would be, I miss eating ramyun. Here in CIA, we were not allowed to eat ramyun that is why, I am really craving for it. These are all my CIA Camp experiences. It was fun and I will never forget about this.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550724643_9096.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.