Logger Script 32th CIA English camp K5101 KANG MIN CHAE > 학생후기 | CIA English Camp
  • 커뮤니티

• 알면 알수록 믿음이 커지는 (주)CIA열린교육 영어교육사업부입니다.

32th CIA English camp K5101 KANG MIN CHAE

작성자: CIACAMP님    작성일시: 작성일2019-02-21 13:55:53    조회: 1,254회    댓글: 0

MY CIA CAMP EXPERIENCES

I was arrived here in Philippines last December 22, 2018.I felt so unhappy, and a little bit afraid because that was my first time studying CIA Camp. During the next day of school here in CIA, I’ve already met friends who inspired me to study hard. I enjoyed talking and laughing with them together. And I joined CIA camp because I want to learn more knowledge in English, through this way it can help me to achieve my goals in life which is to go visiting other countries. I first meet my friends Christina and Linda here in CIA and build very nice friendship. I have lots of memorable experiences during this camp; first when we went many activities every Saturday and went to shopping every Wednesday afternoon. I'm very glad to be part of CIA student because I met many friends. And I've learned a lot of things here like English grammar and I learned also how to mingle with friends and how you interact with teachers as well. And maybe if I have given a chance to join CIA camp again, I want to grab the opportunity because I want to widen my knowledge in English.

c4e12f615b91e262cbcf440ec16076d6_1550724946_4583.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.